Maiden Flight of EMB-145I Airborne Warning and Control System (AEW&C) - Bharat Military Review
12/7/11

Maiden Flight of EMB-145I Airborne Warning and Control System (AEW&C)

The EMB-145I Airborne Warning and Control System (AEW&C) aircraft has made its made its maiden flight in Brazil with  over 1000 mission system components including AESA (Active Electronic Scanning Antenna) Radar Antenna.


This prototype of the Indian EMB-145I Airborne Warning and Control System (AEW&C) will undergo full scale of testing in Brazil while another two EMB-145I aircrafts will be supplied to the DRDO by middle of next year.
Maiden Flight of EMB-145I Airborne Warning and Control System (AEW&C) Reviewed by Mjaawad on 10:58 AM Rating: 5 The EMB-145I Airborne Warning and Control System (AEW&C) aircraft has made its made its maiden flight in Brazil with  over 1000 mission ...

No comments: