India Successfully Test Fires 700km Range Agni-I Ballistic Missile - Bharat Military Review
12/1/11

India Successfully Test Fires 700km Range Agni-I Ballistic Missile

Indian Strategic Force Command (SFC) has test fired Agni-I ballistic missile which has a rang of 700 km  at about 0925 hrs from launch pad-4 of the Integrated Test Range at the Wheeler Island off Odisha coast.

The 15m long Agni-I ballistic missile can carry warhead of 1000 kg to a distance of 700kms.

The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has said in an official statement that AGNI A1-06 was test fired from a road mobile launcher system and its flight was tracked by two Indian warships to its intended target in the Bay of Bengal.
India Successfully Test Fires 700km Range Agni-I Ballistic Missile Reviewed by Mjaawad on 3:25 AM Rating: 5 Indian Strategic Force Command (SFC) has test fired Agni-I ballistic missile which has a rang of 700 km  at about 0925 hrs from launch pad-4...

No comments: